Monday, August 25, 2008

Goodbye to the blog...for now.

Well, after a little over a year and 80 something posts, it is time for me to step away from the blog. I find myself struggling to write, because I'm not really a writer, and with the addition of some new ministries and responsibilities, something has to go. And that something is the blog. I appreciate everyone who has taken time to stop by and read what I've written, and maybe somewhere down the road I will find the need to start blogging again.

As for now I encourage you to go back and maybe reread the 3 or 4 that really made any sense, and just forget that I even wrote the rest.

Cody

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello, i believe that i saw you visited my weblog thus i got here to go back the prefer?
.I am trying to to find issues to improve my web site!

I guess its adequate to make use of a few of your ideas!

!

Also visit my web-site :: see